Advice > Training
They were born to share our wealth of knowledge and experience, materialize in a better and complete service for you.
Our courses are designed to analyze all cases and problems arising from fluid contamination that results from an improper filtration plant.
Duration: about 8 hours
- - Introduction to contamination classes
- - Importance and flushing techniques in hydraulic systems
- - Classification of oils according to the cleaning classes
- - Type of filters
- - Decoding of abbreviations of filter elements from main filter manufacturers
- - Determination of the right degree of filtration according to the components adopted
Duration: about 4-8 hours (depending on sampling complexity)
Recommended to maintenance technicians or staff personnel who will then have to work directly on field. A maximum of 5-6 people is preferable in order to better explain the problems that are going to be analyzed.
The course includes:
- - Correct sizing of filters and filter elements
- - Examples of fluid sampling
- - Replacement of filter elements
- - Analysis of oils with microscope and / or particle counter (we need a sample machine from which to draw)
- - Discussions of problems concerning your field of application